Wendy’s Weekly Weight Loss Tips – Summing up
By now, if you have followed every piece of advice I have given on losing those extra pounds, you should be:
- Eating smaller portions off a smaller plate
- Including lots of homemade soups
- Sitting down whilst you’re eating
- Keeping away from foods labelled low fat, lighter, or fat free.
- Still be able to eat out without dreading the calorie onslaught because you know that you have been moving your butts more.
And, you have taken snap shots of the food you have eaten so are now wiser about what is actually going into your body-which you now consider a temple.
Whether you have taken one or two or all of the above on board, you should be on your way to better habits. DON’T FORGET IT TAKES ABOUT 3 WEEKS TO FORM A NEW HABIT SO GIVE YOURSELF TIME AND DON’T EXPECT MIRACLES IN A WEEK.
I am going to leave it there for now and allow you to adjust to your new eating habits, but before I go, one last tip, find a buddy to help you through the hard times or post your goals on social networks so you are accountable. plus it’s great to have friends and family big you up when you are successful.
REMEMBER; WHEN THE DRAGONS OF DIET AND EXERCISE GET YOU DOWN, TURN ROUND
AND TELL THEM ALL TO SOD OFF!! CHEERS.
but I’ll be back!